Now Available For Booking

I'm taking a photography break! Not sure for how long, but I will post as soon as I'm up and running again...

Friday, December 2, 2011

Hagberg Part I

Well, we had the whole fam in town for Thanksgiving and it was a BLAST. A crazy blast, but a blast just the same. We shot each family individually one afternoon after Thanksgiving in the freezing cold and everyone was such a good sport.


I love this family to death. Courtney's mom always makes these girls matching dresses and they were adorable.


Enjoy your peek, your pics and left-behind belongings will be in the mail tomorrow!


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My fave:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Now, when are you moving to Boise?!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP