Now Available For Booking

I'm taking a photography break! Not sure for how long, but I will post as soon as I'm up and running again...

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Berg Family

It was so fun to meet this family. She has the most beautiful smile and an 8-yr-old that did whatever I told him! So easy and so much fun!!!

The only thing I'm mad about is why these stinkin' pictures' quality gets worse and worse every time I upload...gonna have to look into that.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Jessica's only request was that I bring a frame to do some fun things with. I've never used the frame idea before, but it was lots of fun!


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

cheeks November 18, 2011 at 6:25 PM  

that last one is pretty tricky! i love it!!! great job as always!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP