Now Available For Booking

I'm taking a photography break! Not sure for how long, but I will post as soon as I'm up and running again...

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Photo Session Pricing

FAMILY SESSION



  • 1-1.5 hour photo shoot for a group up to six - $150.00

  • Each additional person is an additional$15.00

  • One session includes group and individual shots

  • Outdoor sessions only!

  • Includes 25-35 fully edited images

NEWBORN SESSION



  • 1-1.5 hour photo shoot for newborn and parents - $150.00

  • One session includes several individual shots of newborn, mother/child, father/child and one family shot

  • Takes place in your home

  • Includes 20-30 fully edited images

SENIOR SESSION



  • 1-1.5 hour photo shoot for senior - $150.00

  • Up to 3 locations / up to 3 outfit changes

  • Includes 35-40 fully edited images

CHILD SESSION



  • 30-minute photo shoot at one location - $60.00




  • Payment is due at time of session!

  • Each photo shoot includes one CD of each picture (that "turns out" to my liking) edited in color, and I include a few "fun" edits of my favorites, including black & white.

  • Additional edit requests are $1.00/each

  • Call or email me with questions or to book a session! Email: lkhagberg@yahoo.com Cell: 208-757-9753

WEDDING PACKAGES



Package #1 – “Basic”
$750
Includes:
· Wedding day portraits and candid shots at two locations, up to 3 hours
· CD and copyright of all enhanced images in color


Package #2 – “More than Basic”
$1050
Includes:
· Wedding day portraits and candid shots at three locations, up to 4 hours
· One 1-1.5 hour engagement shoot
· CD and copyright of all enhanced images

Package #3 – “Beyond Basic”
$1200


Includes:
· Wedding day portraits and candid shots at three locations, up to 4 hours
· One 1-1.5 hour engagement shoot
· One 1-1.5 hour bridal shoot
· CD and copyright of all enhanced images




A few pointers



  • PLEASE arrive on time! Sessions are scheduled according to outdoor lighting. For best results be on time!!! (I prefer late afternoon to early evening or early morning)

  • I am a "natural light" photographer...I don't like using a flash. Therefore, I book the majority of sessions outdoors. If you have booked an outdoor session, I make the call on the weather. 50 degrees is the magic number for temperature. 0 is the magic number for precipitation. And "light breeze" is the magic term for wind.

  • I am willing to make exceptions if you just have to have that fresh snow shot, or a winter coat shot, or whatever......we can discuss a custom session.

  • For children . . . I try to be prepared, but a few things from you may help: feed your children before the session, bring some of their favorite (small) toys, bring something to wipe their noses, bribe them!

  • For "what to wear" tips email me for a tip sheet link.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP