Now Available For Booking

I'm taking a photography break! Not sure for how long, but I will post as soon as I'm up and running again...

Friday, July 8, 2011

Soon to be Big Sisters!

These beauties are going to have another little lady joining the family in a few months and I'm so sad I won't be here to take her pictures...at least we got one more shoot in of the two of them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ooooooh! How I love this one!

Photobucket

These girls always have the CUTEST hair.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Annie July 8, 2011 at 11:26 AM  

Oooooh I love them. They look so beautiful. thank you thank you thank you!

The Teeples July 11, 2011 at 8:19 PM  

So dang cute! You are going to have to clear a whole wall in your house or all of them Annie! Beautiful like their Mamma.

Awesome work as always Kara!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP