Now Available For Booking

I'm taking a photography break! Not sure for how long, but I will post as soon as I'm up and running again...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

1 Year Old!

We invited the Teeples on over during the Palmer shoot to finally get some 1-yr-old pictures of Bexley's miracle BFF, now that she's 15 months old!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think I want to use balloons in every single shoot I do from now on!


Photobucket

Alysa also has a bunny she is way too attached to.


Photobucket

2 comments:

kiki comin July 12, 2011 at 9:38 AM  

every single one is so freaking cute! love that first one.:)would it be so cute if i did the same thing for my 33rd.:)haha.:)

The Teeples July 12, 2011 at 8:11 PM  

Oh kara words can't explain how much we love these. I am so glad you captured one with her bunny. It will be a good visual reminder of her love for it when the day comes that she doesn't love it as much.

Your the best.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP