Now Available For Booking

I'm taking a photography break! Not sure for how long, but I will post as soon as I'm up and running again...

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bebe Asher

Oh how we love this family! We had such a good time with them during this shoot. And Bexley would not leave my side while editing all the picture of baby Asher, she is in love with him! I just wish we'd hung out with these guys a little more while we were close.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I'm calling this one the "Ensign" picture and I'll wait for someone to call requesting a copy for the cover...

Photobucket

Photobucket


This poor little lady...I sat her right on top of a yellow jacket nest. She only got bit, or stung, or whatever they do three times and was still the most photogenic girl I think I have ever photographed!



Photobucket


Needless to say this one was a little nervous when I sat her just a few feet from where her sister was attacked!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

David and Kristi Gailey August 10, 2011 at 8:16 PM  

Love these pictures! Such a cute family!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP